Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Pulling the Trigger



Today has been a day full of dreaming. I love dreaming. I love setting goals. I love forming plans and pulling the trigger to just make things happen. But this has not always been my approach to life. By nature, I am a fantastic dreamer, visualizer, idealist...but I am not naturally inclined to take things into my own hands and just DO things or even just make a decision. But I have recently learned, after studying many strong and inspiring business women, that letting life happen to you is not the way to get the most out of your everyday. Though this post may be short, I hope that you will look at things that you want out of life and have the courage to go after them, the boldness to make things happen. Make your daydreams a reality. Pursue your passions. You have what it takes, you are enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment